Last Modified: March 10, 2017
This Policy describes:
- The types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access, use and interact with www.automabots.com, and any content, functionality, products and services offered by the Company, including, without limitation, any content, functionality, products and services offered on, by or through www.automabots.com (collectively, the “Website”). For purposes of this Policy, the term “Website” also shall include, without limitation, any productivity bot, advertising products and related content, functionality, products and services of the Company; and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing such information.
This Policy applies to information that we collect and that you provide:
- On, through or by the Website;
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from, or that are offered by, the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising, applications or services on third-party websites and services, including through social media sites and services.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Except as set forth herein, us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Except as set forth herein, any third-party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat and use it. If you do not agree with this Policy, then your choice is not to use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time as set forth herein. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes to this Policy is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, then we will delete such information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
As described further herein, we collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, birthdate, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (collectively, “personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment and technology that you use to access the Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through, access, use or otherwise interact with the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, location details and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and
- From third-parties, for example, our business partners and affiliates.
Information You Provide to Us. The information that we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide to us, including by filling in forms on the Website and/or through communication or chat tools and features of the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to one or more of our services, posting material, requesting further services, interacting with the Website, including with its automation and productivity bots. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys or questions that we might ask you to complete for research, commercial or other purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website;
- Your search queries on or using the Website; and
- Information that you share through social media sites and profiles that interact with and/or connect to the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to the Website, other users of the Website or third-parties, including, without limitation, third-party affiliates and service providers (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to the Website and others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain portions of the Website or information, you acknowledge and agree that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed or accessed by unauthorized persons, and you are solely responsible for your User Contributions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you access, use, navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, usage details, including device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, device identifiers, device locations, including specific geographic locations (such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals), and connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language and time zone.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information that we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information that we collect in other ways or receive from third-parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests;
- Facilitate your use of and interaction with the Website;
- Provide goods and services;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you use, return to, access or otherwise interact Website.
The technologies that we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies; and
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails or other communications may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email or other communication and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you;
- To facilitate your interaction with, use of and access to the Website, third-party services and offerings;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or other third-parties;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, as applicable;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services that we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features and functionality of the Website, including automation and productivity bots;
- In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information, including your personal information, to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, then please stop using the Website, including any automation or productivity bots.
We may use the information that we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ and affiliates’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, then the advertiser or affiliate may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about you and our other users without restriction. We also may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties that we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding;
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We also may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, then you can opt-out by sending to us an email stating your request to [email protected] and stopping all use of the Website.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, then you can opt-out by sending to us an e-mail stating your request to [email protected] and stopping all use of the Website. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product or service purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, then you can opt-out by sending to us an email stating your request to [email protected] and stopping all use of the Website.
- We do not control third-parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, such third-parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. [We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information that you share in public areas of the Website may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, or for the unauthorized disclosure of or access to your information by others.
It is our policy to post any changes that we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, then we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The date that this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of this page. You are responsible for ensuring that we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting the Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: [email protected]